Rylie loves books, which makes me so happy because I really wanted her to. When I remember our pitiful library over a year and half ago, I’m so glad that I signed up for Usborne Books and More so I could grow our library exponentially for free.
But to keep our sanity (you can only read the same books so many times, right parents? 😝) and freshen up our kiddo’s collection, we signed up for a Monthly Book Box Subscription.
Our family pays $15 a month and I choose a new book (or two) for our shelves. No tax, no shipping – it’s all included in the $15.
Book Boxes are for…
- Families who want to freshen up their book shelves
- Mamas who don’t know where to start when it comes to helping their baby’s brain develop
- Grandparents and family members who want a creative gift idea
- Homeschooling parents who want to incorporate the books into their curriculum
- + more!
How Does It Work?
- First, you pick your box size. All boxes include books (1-5+ depending on your subscription) that I will personally pick out for your family.
- Your card will be charged every month on the 20th and you will receive your personalized box the first week of the month
What about the books you get? Here are a couple different options and you tell me which ones sounds like the best fit!
I pick for you
This means you give your kiddos age + current interest and I’ll shop the catalog and send you books that fit within your budget. It’s a surprise every month and you can tell me which ones were big hits so I can find similar ones or which ones were big flops.
Make a wish list
Make a wish list and I’ll order off of it. You still have the surprise factor but it’s something you picked.
And although there is a subscription, there is no contract so you can cancel or skip a month anytime – you just have to contact me directly prior to your card being charged for that month
Oh, and it gets better. March is my birthday month and as my gift to you, I’m giving you a discount on your first box 😀
The discount will be automatically applied so no fussing with codes and stuff 🙂
Ready to sign up? 😀 Click on this link.
Have questions? No problem. I want to make it as clear and easy as I can so ask away 😀